Home to wide open starry skies, lush lakes and rivers, pristine forests, and country lanes. The 38-acre regenerative farm, set amid rolling hills in the hamlet of Musk, seven kilometers from Daylesford.
A European-style Lodge is nestled amongst a romantic established hedgerow garden, full of secret passageways, private nooks, seats and space for relaxation and games. The Lodge complete with library and cellar, has been exquisitely decorated with custom-made furniture and offers six luxurious king suites, all with sumptuous ensuites.
This sprawling luxury country estate also features,
- Private gated entrance along the silver birch lined drive.
- A cedar hot tub and firepit overlooking the vineyard.
- There is a 250 tree olive grove
- A small vineyard of chardonnay and pinot noir plantings
- Orchard of heirloom varietals.
- Spring fed dam with fishing rods.
- Private helipad on the edge of the established olive grove.
- Productive vegetable and herb farm garden and barn.
- A bake house specialising in slow-fermented sourdough and viennoiserie. It sits within an existing semi-underground cellar space accessed via a tunnel beneath the Lodge.
- Electric bikes.
- Art is on display in abundance, original artworks by Allan Wolf-Tasker, botanical paintings by Alesandro Ljubicic, local pieces from Francoise Pigeon, Carly Williams, Bridget Bodenham, sculpture by bronze worker Anthony Vanderzweep and woodwork from craftsman Greg Stirling.
- Resident alpacas ? Cliffy, Meursault, Ace & Tac are often they will be caretaking the lambing herd in the front paddock.
- Down in the large paddock along the forest line you'll find a small herd of British white cattle from our friends at nearby Brooklands Free Range Farms.
- Production bee hives.
- Local wildlife include kangaroos, wallabies, echidna, wombats, possums, blue tongue lizards, crimson rosella, kookaburra, red wattlebird, Fairywren, sulphur-crested cockatoo, maned duck, black tailed godwit, red-tailed black cockatoo and the occasional snake. [read more